Why Remarketing Should Be An Integral Aspect Of Your Marketing Strategy In 2020
Have you ever been on an e-commerce website to check out a product, only to see advertisements of the same product everywhere on your social media feeds?
Welcome to the world of remarketing. It is a strategy adopted by companies in the Digital Marketing era to showcase your ads to everyone who has been on your website or company app. This is an awesome strategy to tap into those that have already shown an interest in your product or service.
Want to learn more about this? Read on…
Google (An Online Search Engine Giant) defines remarketing as a technique of reconnecting with those people who have interacted with your website or mobile app. In 2020 there is a reason why everyone is talking about personalisation. Customising something to meet one’s requirements has trickled down to the world of advertising too.
Imagine being able to position your ads strategically in front of your potential customers. Do note these are people who have previously shown some interest in you and your product or service. What you can do is subtly remind them about your existence and entice them to complete their transaction.
Many studies have been carried out to find out consumer preference towards ads. Researchers are bursting numerous myths day in and day out surrounding the world of advertising and marketing. Customers find irrelevant ads that crop up on their device screens, annoying. Enter remarketing. Don’t worry whether this is another way for the companies to keep track of customers anonymously. It is not!
The personal identity or details of the visitors are in no way compromised. Only a new identity gets assigned to the customer, which helps you make better sense of their needs and wants. You are now in a position to serve them better. Rest assured, the only reason why companies retarget their customers through remarketing is to help make the advertising experience as friendly as possible.
Look at it as offering more than one opportunity to your potential customers to become your customers.
There Are Certain Advantages To Remarketing
- The first and obvious benefit is better connectivity with customers. A significant percentage of customers don’t make a purchase the first time they visit a site. Remarketing helps you give them that gentle nudge.
- Profitability concerning the money spent on advertising is another benefit. Only those who are your genuine customers would click on your ads. The quality of people clicking on the ads will be high because these are your potential customers who were retargeted.
- Help actual customers locate you when they are trying to find you using search engines.
- It will help you identify the reasons why certain customers left without purchasing the first time. You will also be able to in the long run gauge what ad campaigns work by the number of people responding to your remarketing effort.
What are the various ways of remarketing?
It’s essential to understand the various ways you can do remarketing. Knowing the multiple avenues available to you can help you decide which option to choose.
- Standard Remarketing – Display your ads to those customers browsing the internet, who had visited your website in the past.
- Dynamic Remarketing – This involves targeting those customers who are browsing on websites with extremely personalised ads of products or services that they are currently searching for.
- Email Remarketing – This is only for those customers who are in your mailing list. They have already confirmed their interest in knowing more about you by opening your previous email. Emailing them helps you stay fresh and on top of their minds as they move along on their digital ecosystem journey.
- Video Remarketing – Take advantage of being able to show ads to the millions of viewers across YouTube (a popular video streaming sites), based on the interest they showed in the past with video remarketing.
- Search Retargeting – Imagine the possibility of showcasing your product or service to people who have not visited your website. Showing ads to those people who searched for products similar to the ones you have through search retargeting can wean them away from your competitors.
The wonders of digital marketing in converting mere website visitors to potential customers are manifold. Help your business by customising your ad design and reach a broader audience. Also reap the rewards of remarketing as it is most cost-efficient to reward returning customers and entice new customers to your website and set the cash registers ringing.
So, there you have it. We have highlighted what remarketing is all about. We have also helped you understand the variety of remarketing possibilities or types available at your disposal. Finally, we have enumerated the various benefits. What are you waiting for?
For excellent responsive web design, custom/ template sites, CRM automation, and results-driven online marketing strategies, call Digital Canteen at 02-9025-4304 to discuss your project details; we will get your project started.
For excellent responsive web design, custom/ template sites, CRM automation, CRM automation, and results-driven online marketing strategies, call Digital Canteen at 02-9025-4304 to discuss your project details; we will get your project started.
Thanks for reading,
Digital Canteen Team