Top 7 Email Platforms For Small Business Marketing
In the modern day business landscape, there are a large number of communication channels that users can take advantage of, in order to reach their target audiences. However, email continues to be one of the most stable digital marketing mediums, even in times where social media seems to be a dominating force.
Email marketing software can be used for data mining, back-end integration, publishing as well as communication. Today, there is no dearth of e-mail marketing services on the market, and most of these are available at very cost-effective pricing. You will find that there are packages of different sizes and capabilities.
You also have the option to create a database that is more complex with segregations such as engagement levels and demographics slices. The method you choose depends on what your budget is and how much you want to allocate towards your email marketing campaign. Here we take a look at the top 7 email marketing platforms for small businesses.
#1 Campaign Monitor
- Attractive email builder
- Wide array of autoresponders
- Contact importing is difficult
- No chat or phone support
Bottom Line: This software doesn’t offer live support, however it does offer a very basically to connect with your audiences via e-mail marketing, including a new suite of analytics and autoresponders.
#2 Constant Contact
- Wide range of templates to choose from
- Mid-range cost
- Intuitive editing module
- Free trial before subscribing
- Costs more than some other popular offerings
- Throws certain glitches during testing
Bottom Line: This is an intuitive marketing solution that is very attractive, but you need to consider its occasional glitches and slightly higher cost.
- Responsive design templates
- Various autoresponder and transactional options
- Templates on attractive
- Tedious account setup
Bottom Line: This is an interesting e-mail marketing software that has basic templates without any third party integrations. The system isn’t user friendly.
- User-friendly email tracking
- Easy third-party integrations
- Very good how-to support
- No free plan
- Dated templates
Bottom Line: This is a user-friendly e-mail marketing platform that has a number of advanced features such as flexible autoresponders and Salesforce integration that you can try for free.
#5 Zoho Campaigns
- Basic marketing automation features
- A good number of email workflows and autoresponders
- Free version offered
- Outdated interface
- Templates need some improving
Bottom Line: Good and cost-effective email marketing software, but it isn’t a modern tool.
- Lead management & lead scoring is simple and efficient
- The dashboard helps keep the user task-focused
- Custom autoresponders
- Customizable widget-based dashboards
- Has only basic reporting
- More expensive than similar software
- Very few templates
Bottom Line: It’s easy to use and perfect for midsize to small businesses. While there are some more cost-effective options, Infusionsoft is worth considering.
- A large number of third-party integrations
- Outstanding how-to materials
- Affordable plans at each level
- Free plan available
- No auto refresh function for reports
- Pricing plans are a little confusing
Bottom Line: This tool is perfect for small businesses looking to start a sound email marketing campaign.
For excellent responsive web design, custom/ template sites, sales process support, CRM automation and results driven online marketing strategies, feel free to connect with Digital Canteen at this number – 02-9025-4304.
Thanks for reading,
Digital Canteen Team